Well, its been a few months since the orchard garden was spruced by a team of gardeners and so we have organised a session on Sunday 19th June at 10.00 am. All welcome.
Refreshments will be provided and the tasks might include some or all of the below, but you are free to come along with your own ideas!
1. Moving and spreading mulch (if it is delivered on time)
2. Weeding/mulching two rose beds
3. Removing willow saplings and thistles from four flower meadows.
4. Removing weeds from an adjacent border planted with ornamental geraniums.
5. Removing willow and poplar saplings in two seasonal ponds to encourage dragon fly populations (if they are not flooded!)