The current program of events for the celebration of Perivale Park can be seen below. Do please come along on the day to enjoy the events and of course bring along your ideas and suggestions for enhancing the park.
Information desks: The following groups will distribute information leaflets or have members present to talk and take questions about their activities in the park and local areas:
- Friends of Perivale Park.
- The orchard garden pocket park project (RedGreen group).
- Ealing Wildlife group and Costons Lane Nature reserve.
- Friends of Horsenden Farm and shop.
- The Gurnell to Greenford Greenwayers and litter picking the River Brent.
- LAGER Can (Litter Action Group for Ealing Residents)
- StayingActive4Life facilities in the Park.
Activities: Organised activities in the park during the event (weather and other factors permitting). The base is the Cricket Pavilion on the NW corner of the athletics track (see map below).
- Park Feedback form, with Q&A and visit to orchard garden Pocket Park project.
- Small group guided walk around the park (30-45 minutes) by nature experts Neil Anderson and Brad Decker (on a first come basis).
- Treasure Hunt for objects and features around the park.
- Dog activities (Egg and Spoon) + Q&A organised by Alphas Canine Care.
- Exercise session organised by trainer Shara Saeed.